Accident Incident Reporting
Motivate your staff to report all accidents, incidents and near misses with this short, effective training video or eLearning program.
Accident and Incident Reporting looks at the enormous benefits of “near miss reporting” and its impact on safety in the workplace.
This is an abridged version of The Easy Guide to Identifying and Reporting Hazards, making it ideal for inclusion into an induction program or as a great resource for refresher training for existing workers.
This accident incident reporting safety video features:
- Description of a ‘near miss’ risk
- Why ‘near miss’ risks should be reported
- The importance of communication
By watching this induction module, or completing the eLearning version, your workers will:
- Be motivated to watch out for accidents, incidents and near misses
- Feel a bigger part of your organisation’s health and safety initiative
- Be more communicative in regard to health and safety
Your organisation will gain the advantage of having a more alert workforce who will be on the constant lookout for workplace hazards. Furthermore, they will be happy to consult health and safety issues with management.
This video is aimed at new inductees and existing blue collar workers.