Assertiveness at Work
Communication is the lifeblood of every relationship. When we communicate assertively, our needs are better met, relationships at work and at home are more fulfilling and our lifestyles are more productive.
This video features a variety of dramatised workplace scenarios demonstrating assertive behaviour and its two alternatives - submissive and aggressive behaviour.
Participants are asked to identify the appropriate behaviour and compare it to their own communication styles. Interactive pause breaks allow for group discussion and exercises.
This assertiveness training video will show trainees how to:
- Communicate openly and honestly
- Solve problems through consultation and agreement.
- Delegate readily.
- Build trust and co-operation.
- Treat others with respect and as equals
- Spend time effectively and productively