Fire and Emergency
The difference between a trained and untrained workforce when a fire starts is... MONUMENTAL!
Fires are a preventable catastrophe that can cause hundreds of thousands of dollars damage, loss of production, loss of jobs and loss of lives.
Everyone in the office should have a vested interest in the prevention of fire and be aware of what actions to take in the event of a fire.
This fire prevention training video includes:
- The Emergency control organisation and their duties
- Prevention measures to minimise the risk of fire in the workplace
- The different classes of fire
- The different types of fire extinguishers and their use
- How to use a fire extinguisher (P.A.S.S) and fire blanket