Imagine trying to button up a shirt or tie a shoelace if you had lost a finger or a hand.
This 2 minute Knife Safety induction training program details a few important rules when working with sharps.
- Keeping knives sharpened, and letting other workers know when a knife has been newly-sharpened
- Always storing knives safely after use
- Ensuring that equipment is securely fixed to the bench.
- Never touching knife blades
- Using bull nose knives rather than pointed-end knives where possible
Just to name a few.
Being under 2 minutes duration, makes this training module the perfect addition to your induction program as well as doubling up as a fantastic resource for tool box sessions and refresher training down the track.