Preventing Workplace Bullying and Harassment
New in 2020, an easy to understand program on preventing and responding to workplace bullying and harassment. Available in video or self-paced eLearning.
Here is a succinct, easy to understand training video on preventing bullying and harassment in the workplace.
Produced in 2020, this training program features 3 scenarios where the viewer has to decide which scenario depicts bullying taking place and which doesn’t.
In this preventing workplace bullying training program, viewers will learn:
- What is and what isn’t bullying
- The impact of bullying on an organisation
- The effect of bullying on the victim and witnesses
- How bullies like to operate
- What to do if you are the victim of bullying
- The various legal consequences of bullying to an individual and organisation
Production is available in digital format for easy upload to your organisation's intranet, on DVD or in self-paced e-learning format.