It has been estimated that by 2028, 73% of teams in the workplace will have members working from home.
Whilst working remotely has many advantages, to some, it can feel like Groundhog Day with a sense of disengagement and a lack of camaraderie.
This training program is chock-full of tips on how to maximise enjoyment and productivity whilst working remotely including fantastic sections on ergonomics and avoiding distractions in the home.
By watching this training video, you will learn:
- The importance of setting schedules
- How to resist burn-out
- Suggestions for working around others
- Time management techniques
- How to set up a dedicated work space
- The importance of communication
There is also a section on time management that will allow you to recoup your investment of the program many times over.