Fatigue is something that affects all of us at one time or another.
If your workplace happens to be behind the wheel of a motor vehicle, fatigue could be a killer!
The Australian government have recently introduced a new set of rules and regulations for everyone involved in the supply chain.
This video based training program looks at these rules and how to manage driver fatigue. It also deals with:
- the warning signs of fatigue
- the usual causes of fatigue
- factors that can enhance or reduce fatigue
- supply chain responsibilites; including drivers, consignors, operators and receivers
- procedures to enable hazard identification and risk reduction