Fire Control 2000
This Fire Safety training video features:
- Tips for minimising the chances of fire in your workplace.
- How to identify flammable goods in your workplace.
- How to identify the different types of fire extinguishers and the correct type to use in varying situations.
- Safe and correct methods for fire fighting with hand held extinguishers or hose reels.
- The dangers of using the incorrect extinguishers on a fire.
- How to recognise different classes of fire.
- The importance of being prepared and being aware of internal procedures.