Every one of us has an Isabella at home, loved ones and friends who simply want us, and need us, to return home safely from work each day.
They are a stark reminder of the importance for each of us to look after one another in the workplace and complete all tasks with not only our safety uppermost in mind, but that of our workmates.
This safety awareness training video discusses:
- The mind frames that often lead to workplace incidents
- The importance of hazard identification
- Incident reporting
- What is a near miss and why they should also be reported
- Risk control using the Hierarchy of Controls
- The importance of taking care of your own health and well-being