The benefits of effective teamwork to an organisation, and to the members of that team can be enormous.
Effective teamwork can lead to better productivity, creativity, improved decision making, better communication, cost savings, and improved customer service.
The leader or coach, has the task of enabling the team to reach a common goal.
By watching this teamwork training video, viewers will learn:
- Importance of establishing the team goal
- Individual roles within the team
- Roles of team leader or coach
- Importance of communication
- Potential obstacles to effective teamwork and strategies to overcome them