Workplace Bullying For Workers
This workplace bullying for workers training video will educate staff to help with prevention and resolution should it occur.
Everyone has the right to work in an environment free from bullying, harassment, discrimination and violence.
In January 2014, new laws were introduced to bring about the speedy resolution of instances of bullying. These laws are an entirely new approach to the systemic problems caused by workplace bullying.
Co-written by one of the leading Australian workplace psychologists, this training video will dramatically explain to workers:
- What is and isn’t bullying?
- How bullying impacts on the workplace, and on the victims and witnesses themselves
- How bullies often operate
- Practical instructions and coping skills for the victims and witnesses
- The potential consequences of workplace bullying.
A must-see for every Australian workplace!