Communicating to Groups
Communicating to groups can be a daunting experience for many people. Yet it is an important means of communicating in virtually any organisation.
Effective communication takes place when the receiver of the message understands it the way the sender intended.
This training video examines the various important factors to be considered when communicating to groups such as:
- preparation and planning
- use of visual aids to support spoken words
- answering questions satisfactory
- focussing on key points
- clarifying contentious points
- speaking clearly and using appropriate body language
- involving the group by asking questions
Comes complete with a comprehensive powerpoint presentation CD