OHS Committees and Meetings
Discover what factors contribute to an effective health and safety committee and how to run a successful meeting.
A vital component of OHS is the ability to effectively address the various health and safety issues that can arise around the workplace.
Consultation is well recognised as the best means of approaching these issues.
A vehicle for consultation is a properly structured and effective committee, and with that, productive and time-efficient meetings.
This training video will teach viewers:
- The benefits of consultation
- The ideal make up of a committee
- The purpose of the OHS committee
- How to run a successful meeting
- The agenda
- Time management
- What makes an effective committee
- How to be an effective member