Dealing With Difficult Behaviour
Difficult behaviour in the workplace can increase stress and absenteeism, lower productivity, damage morale and do great harm to your company's image.
In this video a presenter takes you through 2 different dramatised scenarios featuring difficult behaviour.
Interactive pause breaks encourages group discussion about the ways viewers could handle the situation in a more effective and productive manner.
In this Dealing With Difficult Behaviour Training video:
- Focus on the difficult behaviour, not the person who is being difficult.
- How to choose the appropriate response to that behaviour.
- Respond, not react.
- Listening skills.
- Problem solve constructively.
- How to face conflict rather than avoid it.
- How to reduce the stress associated with confrontation and conflict.